As the Marketing Manager, your responsibility will be to define and execute the ‘Pulse’ of SourceScrub. You will define and execute a marketing effort that fuels strategic growth. As a result, you will effect inbound business, foster relationships with our current customers, and evangelise the SourceScrub platform to position us as a ‘Thought Leader in the Investor/M&A Space . This is a great role for someone who wants to build, consult, collaborate, innovate, and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, scrappy, start-up environment.
- Develop strategies and tactics to establish the SourceScrub brand and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Define company and executive narratives to raise awareness and understanding of SourceScrub
- Produce and maintain dynamic and engaging content across communication channels, e.g (but not limited to):
- Case Studies/Testimonials
- Interviews with Subject Matter Experts
- Leverage SEO and social media to drive traffic to the website and improve Keyword rankings
- Monitor and report on campaigns to determine their efficacy
- Identify and secure Press opportunities with strategic trade outlets and industry influencers
- Identify and Drive efforts for physical presence, via Event Marketing and Sponsorship opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance-related education especially welcome!
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Experience in copy-writing
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives.
- Capable of working collaboratively across technical and non-technical organizations.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and work independently or within a team dynamic
SourceScrub is an Origination intelligence database surrounded by a platform optimized for search capabilities empowering the user to quickly cut through the noise and identify companies that fit a specific market, sector, or industry niche. We currently serve Finance Professionals–Private Equity, Venture Capital, Investment Banks, and Lenders, etc. We are located just off Market with easy access to the Montgomery Bart Station. We provide free lunch and snacks, a fun office environment, and an unparalleled avenue to career advancement for anyone who joins our team.
Send us your CV and a note about why you'd be a great fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply